help for Home automation using sms project

i want a help about how to connect a mobile to microcontroller and which mobile to use,

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    So basically you want someone else to do everything. Think, review items to be used, draw circuit diagrams etc.
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    Hi
    there are GSM modems like AT GSM modems which can be communicated serially
    or try using Nokia fbus
    google for them

here try it
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • bhavesh55solanki
    bhavesh55solanki
    actually i also know that by fbus we can do but the problem is that in j2me fbus programming we can't do.so if u have any other idea than fbus then please help me.
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    try those AT modems
    they are pretty famous

where does that j2me code intented to be run?
    if its on the nokia phone
    try using nokia's app development software
    they should be giving support to the fbus for sure
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    hi
    u guys can check out #-Link-Snipped-#
    they are also into sms based automation solutions for home and industries

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At present, the split of engineering students and professional engineers visiting CE is roughly about 60:40. Ideally, I'd like it to be about 50:50. The more professional engineers come on...
I have controller and motorized rotating device. The Controller is a knob the User can rotate. The rotating device is Propulsion Nozzle. Both the Controller and the Nozzle can be...
Hi, Can someone help me in this matter: I would like to know if it is possible to use air instead of hydrogen in a hydrogen-cooled generator. If it is...
The spot features a pint-sized Darth Vader who uses the Force when he discovers the all-new 2012 Passat in the driveway. It leverages humor and the unforgettable Star Wars™ score...
I stumbled upon a great short video by Amazon Co-Founder Jeff Bezos and loved the simple words in which he explains 'what to do'. It's not necessary a part of...