help for final year project.....

hi......I'm in the final year BE.....wanted some ideas for final year projects....please give some new ideas.........any domain will do...........

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What about AI, Bluetooth, RFID, Line Following Robot, Neural Networks etc.?

Did you use the 'search' feature of CE forums? Also, please go through lectures #1-4 (Links in my signature) before posting on CE forums.

All the best!

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any one explain me what is wwindow size. Is it fixed for a particular OS. If at all it changes what is the criteria.
Hi guys, I was just wondering whether anybody here has any experience of vapour phase reflow soldering, and if so what would be the typical price for a piece of...
My knowledge of RF techniques is somewhat lacking, but have recently become intrigued, especially about its propagation properties. I would like to start a project to help me understand more....
hello everybody, I'm ram from Chennai, India. I'm an electronics engineering student. cheers...
Hello everybody, I'm Ram, pursuing electronics engineering. I've to design a robot which should be mobile, but it should not use any conventional arrangements like wheels, belts or chains or...