help for digital clock

i am making a digital clock by using atmega 16 and lcd..........can any body help me?

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    What help do you exactly need?
  • somi jan
    somi jan
    i want help in coding and for commands to use the system's time for syncronization...........
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You have to Use RTC(Real Time Clock) Chip and you can find the interfacing with ATmega on google for sure.
    This is the interfacing with 8051 the same thing you have to replace ATmega. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    and for the interfacing of LCD with ATmega that's not much difficult first try to interface ATmega with RTC Chip.
  • somi jan
    somi jan
    @godfather
    thank u very much ............but i want the code file withe the circuit diagram
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    somi jan
    @godfather
    thank u very much ............but i want the code file withe the circuit diagram
    Rather than searching for ready code and circuit try to make it by yourself that will help you in future. Or there is one more way that find the circuit for the interfacing with RTC and LCD. combine both and then try to make code. we will help you whenever you have any problem but before that start something from your side.
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    You program this 2 schematic
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @Somi:- Shahrul has given the circuit diagrams now you can try for the code.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kruskal Algorithm is used to find the shortest path between two vertices of a graph. Principle: This method generated spanning tree from the edge of minimum cost. The next edge...
Today, during a discussion in a lecture a topic was raised that, there should be a facility to compare different videos and display results of videos with similar content. (i.e....
[FONT="]Boiler AIR AND FLUE GAS SYSTEM[/FONT] "We talked before about HITACHI Boiler Overview (Steam Generator), we mentioned the characteristics of the boiler, Parameters of operating Steam and water. At this...
hello! i have just read construction and working of DC motors & generators,and want to build concepts a little deeper,may i get any practical work based on above topics so...
I keep getting gobbledygook when I Swype. What’s up with that? Be sure to keep your finger pressed to the surface of your device through the letters of a complete...