Help for CISCO Students

Hi mates, this page is created in order to help students studying CISCO R&S......................Contributions will be highly appreciated...................
Please i will need help on how to download CUCME files..........Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cloud computing may well disrupt 'design to manufacture' gap. This article describes how collaborators get their act together in a virtual interacting space: https://www.theengineer.co.uk/how-cloud-based-design-is-enabling-a-new-generation-of-innovators/?cmpid=tenews_2273740
WhatsApp, the company Facebook bet big dollars on, has released an official desktop client for both Windows and Mac (OSX) platforms. The rumours that hit the Internet yesterday turned out...
Greetings I am now in the process of convincing an investor to start surge arresters manufacturing. Saudi Electrical Company has a demand for such product I am in the feasible...
In the app market you see many apps are there to provide you money by referring their app to your friends. what are the benefits of this idea for developers.
I don't know if it's just me. I have been in IT field for more than 5+ years and in the same company. I don't have domain expertise in at...