Help find projects in java

Hi friends,
a few days back i heard that there are sites where we can find Java projects which are not completed but are left for us to complete. i had received one such project from one of my seniors it was about an address book using java database connectivity.

The project was incomplete with a few major bugs left for us to remove. When i completed i was able to use jdbc without reading any books. So i just wanted to know from where could have my senior brought that project

Yes you might feel why cant i directly talk to the senior but i cannot as he has already passed the college and i in no way can contact him.

So if u know any such sites please share it with me.

THANKS

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to projects section.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi Sumit,

@Sumit Man, when you are finished with that project completion then why you want to know about site? Enjoy your succesful completion of project 😀
  • sumitjami
    sumitjami
    The project which i had received was a very small one and was also helpful in understanding the concept that why i want to know of any such site providing such projects it would sharp my blunt skills.

By the time i will keep asking google uncle for it, if i could fortunately find it i will inform other members.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wanted your take on this guys. How many of us s take time out and decisively plan our careers ahead?
I am not sure how many of you are awared of it but cool information for people interested in robotics. right ? 😀 Check following links: Tokyo school to host...
CEans, We've successfully had meets in Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad & Delhi. I think we can have better organization of our meets so that they are very useful and productive for...
​ Yes, technology tends to fall in price as it ages, but is the still-unreleased N97 prematurely getting on in the years or something? Did we miss that memo? Nokia...
Hello people , This thread is dedicated to the Open Source testing tool Selenium So people who worked on it share your ideas and people who dont know any thing...