Help-CRO picks up FM signal without any connection

I am doing a Wireless ECG. I get the ECG signal and I transmit it via FM. Once I input the ecg signal to the FM transmitter input the CRO automatically displays frequencies in MHz range even without any link/connection from the circuit to the CRO. The trace goes away when I remove the ground connection from the Fm transmitter and comes only when I connect the ground clip back to the transmitter ground! I am using a Transcend MP3 player as the FM receiver.
What could be wrong?

Replies

• nasrin
    nasrin
    kavin6
    I am doing a Wireless ECG. I get the ECG signal and I transmit it via FM. Once I input the ecg signal to the FM transmitter input the CRO automatically displays frequencies in MHz range even without any link/connection from the circuit to the CRO. The trace goes away when I remove the ground connection from the Fm transmitter and comes only when I connect the ground clip back to the transmitter ground! I am using a Transcend MP3 player as the FM receiver.
    What could be wrong?
    hai kavin.....grounding is very important in every connection.if not properly grounded some problems may occur.so excess current will flow through the ground and your equipments might not get damaged.
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    chack ground as well as open wiring ,,,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to all,I'VE completed B.E in Instrumentation Technology.Presently i am working in a company related to oil and gas.I wanted to persue M.tec in Instrumentation.Could u please suggest a Institutions...
hello friends!! i just wanna do a mini project on electronic stethescope.but most of them told me that there is no element to sense such a feeble sound.is it possible...
hello guys ,i need a project based on microprocessors .
LET YOUR HEART BE IN PEACE Can you suggest me with simple and portable device that helps me to convert 12v DC to 12v AC.???? Eagerly awaiting for your reply.............
hello everyone... I am doing a project on DMZ ....can anyone please help as to what are the requirements for DMZ.The project has to be started from scratch....can anyone please...