Help CE expand wings...

We all experienced in past that "Crazy Engineers", YOUR OWN community is expanding wings. At CE, we never believed on advertising to showcase our name and work; We always believed that on our community does that with words of appreciations.

Now, we are doing the same with another tool as Organic (NOT Paid) social media. where CE brand ambassadors (i.e. YOU) are going to help us spreading the name of CE. I am sure that most of us uses the social media like Facebook, Google +, Twitter to be in touch with our friends circle.

All you need to do is Like Crazy Engineer page at FB, and follow us at G+ and Twitter. After this thousands other engineers also see our good work and you will help us spreading good name of CE. Another way is to help CE, is invite your friends to Join us at CE and like/follow our fan page at social media sites.

Like on - #-Link-Snipped-#
Follow - #-Link-Snipped-#
Follow - #-Link-Snipped-#

Your couple of minutes of contribution will help expanding its wings.
I have done my share, its your turn now !!!

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Good work!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    With collective tweets and shares on FB from all our regular members, we can make that one interesting discussion or that well-written news article to more and more people. It just expands our community and gives us more creative and crazy heads to discuss stuff here. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    I am sure along with appreciating and liking the thread, fella CEan's also joins us at Social Media to expand the CE.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    @#-Link-Snipped-# I feel there should d link for inviting friends. So when we enter their email id an invitation to join CE is sent to them.
  • Prajakta Kelapure
    Prajakta Kelapure
    nice thought. will surely help doing this
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vikram S Bargah
    @#-Link-Snipped-# I feel there should d link for inviting friends. So when we enter their email id an invitation to join CE is sent to them.
    The facility is already there; but it's been taken down for some time. We'll launch it, in coming few weeks.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The facility is already there; but it's been taken down for some time. We'll launch it, in coming few weeks.
    Fine. got it
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    cool.
    Will start sharing good threads.
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Arjun Walmiki
    Arjun Walmiki
    Yes meeee tooooooooooooo

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today, one of our regular members and a highly-motivated, creative person - Rajni celebrates her birthday! Wishing you @Rajni Jain a wonderful year ahead. Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŽ‰We hope to...
Synthesize all dynamics forces and stress of arm-shoulder or leg motion using Lagrangian mechanics approach. In Baseball pitcher (batsmen)
Dear All, Very good morning. 1 year ago, in one temple we build a small wall around Peepal tree with granite stones, cement and did Plasting as well(3 feet thickness...
Improving the speed of computing has been a challenging task taken up by researchers all over the worlds. A duo from Northeastern University has developed a series of devices that...
Read latest comment by @Aditya Deshmukh in article : https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...-out-within-weeks-in-india.73555/#post-308778 about dedicated core for special features like camera, natural lang processing etc. I would like to know, what it does...