Help --->Ankit Fadia's Course

I was thinking of doing Ankit Fadia's Ethical Hacking Course..Wanted to know how is it?? Will it be beneficial ??
and is there any Further scope in this field if i do this course??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You want to be a professional hacker? Take a moment to go through our Small Talk with Dan Kuykendall -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    if u want to be a profetional hacker then do that course because it will give u certificate but if u want to learn it then u can do it on your own and still you can work as freelancer to help cyber cell as i m doing,,,

but plz dont use it for malicious intentions

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, I'm newbie on this forum. This forum seems quite interesting and useful for engineers. Hope, I will have great time on this forum.
I've been thinking about this topic. Can technology solve most of, if not all, the problems mankind is facing today? Think about it! I believe, yes - it can solve...
I'm sure a good bunch of our CEans must have seen the movie. Reveiws, fellas?
hI ce's, I have never been able to get a very basic idea about the frequency the generators generate. LET for example the case of a generator who is run...
CEans, I found something quite interesting here - [youtube]rmZJ5HUhuiQ[/youtube] So, you might want to build something like that as your final year project?