Help and request thread

if possible create a request thread for CE so ppl can ask for some eboks or any materials thy req and any help thy req,, it will bhelpfull for ce members

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Re: help and req thread

Hi shadeslayer,
    Your idea is really good and valueable ! The administration team will think about it ! Also you can request what you want in already-present relavant topics....! eg. you need ebook on seminar-topic, you can ask that in "Semiar topic and Project ideas".
    Also please do not use SMS text or short forms of words ! We strongly discourage it !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Yeah, I already see couple of rapidshare links you've posted. I'm hoping that what you are sharing is all legal material; because we do not allow anything illegal on CE.

We do have a general help section and technical discussion section (trade specific) to cater to all queries.

At the same time, we will only allow sharing of ebooks that are 'free' in true sense.
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer

related to electronics i can help others as well as i have good amount of stuff which can be helpful for others,, the stuff which i am posting are legal as far as i know,, and as far as i know if any of the stuff hosted on rapidshare are illegal then rapidshare people deletes it. so not to worry about that.
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer

and also you people are not using any hide pack or thanks buttons thing so it is littel bit tricky to know the number of people intrested in such kind of stuff
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Thank You button will come. People interested would reply to the posts. 😀
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    i am waiting for that
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    There is a section called #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    waiting........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I mean, in our next upgrade. But not too sure if we're going to introduce that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i am shubhi, pursuing computer science engineering. highlights: -managed to enter this stream without ever wanting to be an engineer, but started loving my work eventually. -strange but true-'...
im trying to do this project How to Transmit Audio With a Laser Pen - wikiHow but im unsure of the transformer to use. i went to the store n...
im trying to do this project How to Transmit Audio With a Laser Pen - wikiHow but im unsure of the transformer to use. i went to the store n...
hi i would like to know the people over here from mumbai and would like to get the current technical updates from their colleges like techfest or any workshops or...
hello can anyone tell me what the LED in this circuit is for? Is it just a power on indicator or does it do diode related stuff? The 300k resistor...