hellow frds, im really vry happy to register me in crazy engg.

i think ce provides the platform to interact the engg in all over the world..
its very helpful to us....to share ideas , thoughts....
bcoz 2 create creative ideas & plans v require creative minds!😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to hear from you, #-Link-Snipped-#. We're happy to have you with us. We look forward to your posts on CrazyEngineers.

PS: Please avoid SMS lingo on CE. That's the protocol we all follow.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently banned Galaxy Nexus smartphone is again available for purchase in the Google Play store. On June 29, a California based court granted Apple's request for a pretrial injunction against...
After last summer's Twitter's decision of not renewing its search deal with Google, Twitter has been paying more attention to improve its own search capabilities. Looks like with today's latest...
On Friday, after success of Lumia 800 (Rs24,999) and Lumia 710 (Rs15,999) Nokia had launched Nokia Lumia 610 with the price of 12,999. Per Vipul Mehrotra, director-smart devices, Nokia India,...
which are the main companies which took placements from this college and what about the highest & averaga package.......... r u in final year..........?????
After yesterday's scintillating century by Chris Gayle studded with 9 sixes I was just thinking that is Chris Gayle is the most explosive and consistent player for T20 and 50-50...