hellofriends

Hello friends.................i'm new to this site..hope i can be one of u.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Avinash 😀

You are a CEan now . We all hope that you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends/colleagues 😀

Take a look at different sections of CE Forums and make yourself familiar with how forum works. We look forward to having you as our active member!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Avinash..welcome to CE
  • prabakarnaidu
    prabakarnaidu
    Avinash10,

You dont need to hope, you are one of us now. Right CEans!!! Yeah!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of our youngest and the most active member of CE Celebrates her 16[sup]th[/sup] birthday today! :smile: Here's wishing Kinetic_Joules aka Tyler :myparty:HaPpy Birthday:myparty: May all your dreams come true!...
Dear all, Could you all give your valuable comments regarding which platform has more advantages, Windows or Linux? Please pour your knowledge into this... Tight competition among them makes very...
Here's a small coding exercise for programming newbies. I asked this question in an interview to a computer science graduate and she could not solve it. It was surprizing. The...
Let's brainstorm on this one. I came across an old guy who was pulling his cycle rickshaw because he had no energy to peddle. I started thinking if we could...
Hi i own a website , I want to add free SMS from my website Remember i don't talk for 160by2 or other SMS provider's Application but i need own...