Hello................everyone

Hello.............friends..............myself....enrique disuja.........from united states...........i have something great and i wanted to share with you........if you are wanted..................i am waiting for your reply......................your "wellwisher".

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE enrique
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE enrique😀.
    Just want t ask, do you have Spanish blood??? Your name seems to be like Spanish😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome Enrique 😀

We are all eager to learn new things. 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Enrique Disuja!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samer U.S Citizen Objective: looking fro paid/unpaid internship in Washington DC metro area; to obtain a Civil Engineering Experience and knowledge to advance my career after graduation, and gain experience...
Here is a Lecture on Refrigeration and Airconditioning by Prof.M.Ramgopal from the Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your ideas, ask questions...
Refrigerant Compressors and Development under this topic is a video lecture by Prof. M.Ramgopal from the Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur. Check the video below and share with us...
A few days ago I read about artificial rains being developed by scientists. Anyone got any idea how this is done? Hail, lightning and gales came through the state's eastern...
Canon Rock is the 'Rock' version of popular composition 'Canon In D' by musician John Pachelbel, created by popular guitarist Jerry C. YouTube user 'FunTwo' casually played the song and...