hello

This is just great.I stumbled upon this website from search engine and i feel so exhilerated. Thanks for the great opportunity and hoping it will be an enriching experiece !

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kazi
    This is just great.I stumbled upon this website from search engine and i feel so exhilerated. Thanks for the great opportunity and hoping it will be an enriching experiece !
    Welcome to CE, Kazi. We are glad to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word! [​IMG]
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    hello kazi...welcome to CE forum :smile:

Introduce yourself to the CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The direction of rotation of fan is clockwise as seen from the top. Why don't the fan be allowed to rotate in the opposite direction. Is there any specific reason...
hello friends! i want to develop a web browser with basic functionality in java for my miniproject. can anyone suggest me the books i should refer and where to get...
hello to all CE, i am new to this site and hoping a good experience. i am in my 2nd yr intrumentation and control engineering,interested in doing a mini project...
He has been an active member of CrazyEngineers since the day he joined. He is an electronics & telecommunication engineering students and firmly believes "Electronics is not enough for life,...
Much awaited King Khan starring "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" has released today. If anyone's got a chance to watch the movie, please write a review for us. :smile: Awaiting...