Hello

Hello Crazyengineers, I am Charan. I completed my Masters in Telecom and working here as Software Engineer right now. I describe myself as a simpleton and a guy who stick to the principles. My hobbies are photography, watching cricket, playing FIFA, browsing the internet and giving free advice.

I have been searching for a community of Engineers (with nostalgia taking over), it is great to find such an aspiring community. Hope this place provides a time to cherish. I wish all the Engineers here good luck. Keep chasing your dreams, keep applying Engineering in day-to-day life.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It's good to have you here with us. Welcome to the CE Family.
    VK Charan
    Masters in Telecom and working here as Software Engineer right now.
    That's great. So, what domain/technology are you working on?
  • Charan V
    Charan V
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It's good to have you here with us. Welcome to the CE Family.

That's great. So, what domain/technology are you working on?
    I am working in utility/smartgrid domain
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Welcome Charan, good to see a fellow photographer 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aashish Joshi
    Welcome Charan, good to see a fellow photographer 😀
    Cool. Guess we can share tips and discuss shots so that we can collectively build our skill set?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-# , Welcome to CE.😀
  • Charan V
    Charan V
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cool. Guess we can share tips and discuss shots so that we can collectively build our skill set?
    That's a good idea

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)’s Langley Research Center in Hampton, Virginia awarded two robot prototypes to MIT and the Northeastern University for further research and development. NASA believes that...
Researchers at MIT have identified a new way to manipulate single cells and cell structures without damaging or disfiguring them. The cells are carried around in space by sound waves,...
Hoshinchu.com, a Japanese start-up company has launched a Home Décor product called Air Bonsai which is a floating Bonsai plant that uses Magnetic Levitation to float two centimetres above the...
At Long Beach, California, the ordinary are doing the extraordinary. Residents are taking to the coastline to observe, record and help out experts with the developments of the El Niño....
I am pursuing B.tech final semester in Comp sc. from a small college in Orissa. Most of my friends already got jobs in HR, BPO's etc and some of them...