Hello

I am parwaj i completed my btech from lovely university punjab.I have been working with berger paints for last 1 year and now iam planning to do cdac as i want to entr in core programming.I love to make freinds and hanging out with them.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    parwaj singh
    I am parwaj i completed my btech from lovely university punjab.I have been working with berger paints for last 1 year and now iam planning to do cdac as i want to entr in core programming.I love to make freinds and hanging out with them.
    Very good to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join?

How's your experience of working with Berger paints?
  • parwaj singh
    parwaj singh
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join?

Kaustubh Katdare

• parwaj singh
    parwaj singh
    Experience was great nd package was also olright but job satisfaction wasnt there.while surfing i came to knw bout dis site nd i jst thought to give it a shot

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am kamal belongs to chennai, My highest qualification is B.tech/Information technology. I completed my graduation in J.N.N Institute Of engineering which is Anna university affiliated. I am quite...
If you are out in the market to buy the world's fastest smartphone, look no further. According to the tests conducted by TomsGuide; Samsung Galaxy S6 blew away the competition...
Turkey (City: Kocaeli) I am a Geological Engineer. I graduated in Kocaeli University. After school was to stay in Barcelona and I (+) the Erasmus program worked voluntaring. Now and...
Hi there fellows! I'm Kevin Sardea Avellaneda, currently an engineering student from the University of the East. I'm from the Philippines and I major in Electronics and Communications Engineering. Hoping...
I'm looking for an AC and have decided to go for for a 2 Ton, 5 Star rated split AC model. I'm looking for recommendations on the top models available...