Hello

i am an electronics and biomedical engineering student....๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nayanlekshmi
    i am an electronics and biomedical engineering student....๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€ . It's great to have you with us. Why not tell us a bit more about yourself, about your hobbies, interestes etc.? Also tell us how you discovered this website?
  • nayanlekshmi
    nayanlekshmi
    Well,i am from Kerala.My hobbies are playing violin,reading books,singing etc..I am doing my graduation under CUSAT..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Violin! Super! ๐Ÿ˜€ Got recordings for us?
  • nayanlekshmi
    nayanlekshmi
    The_Big_K
    Violin! Super! ๐Ÿ˜€ Got recordings for us?[/quote
    thank u,no i don't have any,will try๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Please Record some for CE please.
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    hai,welcome
  • nayanlekshmi
    nayanlekshmi
    i will try
  • nayanlekshmi
    nayanlekshmi
    thank you
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    nayanlekshmi
    thank you
    Feel free to initiate and take part in discussions.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome. Your VC is a biomedical scientist himself, so must be encouraging that area.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Server is a physical component or server is a software program in client server architecture?
There's a boombox at my work that's getting very old. Despite that my coworkers listen to horrible music that I cant stand to the point where I have to put...
hi i am venkatesh basically i dont have idea in andriod . but i whant to do aproject in android . if what plat form they are using . like...
Eid al-Fitr (Ramzan Id, Eid-ul-Fitar, or Idul-Fitr) is a gazetted holiday in India. It celebrates the end of Ramadan and marks the first day of the Islamic month of Shawwal....
Hello All, This is Muhammad Hanif-Mechanical Engineer from Pakistan. Graduated in Mechanical Engg. in the year 2008, from NED university of Engg. & Tech. Karachi, Pakistan. I have 4 years...