Hello....!

Hey all,

I am new here... I am a computer science student and i am hoping for a good stay here..!!!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE Friend. Tell us how did you discover CE? Why not tell us a bit more about yourself?
  • Aris
    Aris
    hey thanks for replying...i thought no one is gonna a reply to my silly thread...!! kiddin...
    i dont exactly how i came to know about CE but, i read about this forum somewhere on the internet few months ago... i had it in mind and today i randomly searched for it and decided to join... I think this is gonna help me in someway.. !!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Aris
    Aris
    one more thing i want to add is can you tell me what am i suppose to do now???... i have never been on an Online forum before..lol
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The first thing you can do is make yourself familiar with the forum and understand how it works. It's really easy and spending 5-10 minutes should be enough to do it. Browse through various sections and feel free to comment in any of the existing discussions. If you want to start a new discussion topic, feel free to start it in relevant sections. You can add new ideas, ask questions, doubts or discuss concept with fellow CEans. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Aris
    Aris
    I love when i get instant replies... thanks..!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Aris!

Woah Man! You are so enthusiastic... ๐Ÿ˜
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • Aris
    Aris
    godfather
    Welcome to CE.
    Thanksss man...!!!
  • Aris
    Aris
    praveenscience
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Aris!

Woah Man! You are so enthusiastic... ๐Ÿ˜
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
    thanks mate...
    Enthusiastic?? lol.. thankss..!
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE.
    If you are new to forum & if you want help PM me or ask any old member.
    And please do not like every post on CE. Only like such post that you really like. This means if think post contain valuable information & If you want to appreciate the post.
    We have grate time.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Aris
    Thanksss man...!!!
    You are from Ahmedabad? Good to know. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Yup, I haven't found a single user replies in his Intro forum. You are exceptional man! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Aris
    Aris
    gg_gaurav
    Welcome to CE.
    If you are new to forum & if you want help PM me or ask any old member.
    And please do not like every post on CE. Only like such post that you really like. This means if think post contain valuable information & If you want to appreciate the post.
    We have grate time.

Thankss i will keep in mind....
  • Aris
    Aris
    praveenscience
    Yup, I haven't found a single user replies in his Intro forum. You are exceptional man! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Exceptional....emrmm... in a positive way lol...!! kidding..
    thanks man... by the way i am highly impressed by the forum so far.. there is lot of thing to learn here..๐Ÿ˜
  • Aris
    Aris
    godfather
    You are from Ahmedabad? Good to know. ๐Ÿ˜€
    thankss..?? why?? any specific reason related to Ahmedabad?
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    welcome to CE!!!!:welcome:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been following Zeitgeist videos for quite some time now and they seem to be quite optimistic about the usage of Geothermal energy. I stumbled upon this source: Friedmanpedia /...
Obviously this debate is intended for those who are aware of the Zeitgeist movement. This post cannot explain the purpose, aim and what the movement is about. If you're interested,...
following are the list of languages i know of.. C++, java, html, XML, ALP and m willing to knw some which are branches of dese... and i wish to implement...
Theories of failure under static load โ€‹ Need of these theories The strength of machine member depends on material used. And these properties are usually calculated from simple tension or...

me

I want to say hello to my fellow engineers. 'm very happy to be on CE๐Ÿ˜ โ€‹