Hello

haii 😔.........

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Changing the tittle of your thread from "Future of mechanical engineers" to "Hello".

Mechanical engineers 'mech' (make) the world. They define the future.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hi, please tell us a bit about yourself and your passion for engineering. Also, maybe we could post and debate about the future of mech engineers in that appropriate forum if you would like to post and get the topic rolling...
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    hi manish..welcome to CE forum...
    Introduce yourself to the CE forum.... :smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, i m the b.tech final year student n seeking a mini project for 7th semester. plz give some links or file that will fulfill my requirement. thanx.... redards shahrukh...
Hi... Thought I would do a mini project...and I'm yet to start ...I need some ideas for doing projetcs...And I haven't done before...So please do give some tips.. And it...
Hey all, I'm Smita Mishra, currently in my 3rd year of electronics and telecom engineering from KISD, Bhubaneswar. My current work experience is aimless wandering through the two years of...
HI............I am in final year BE Electronics................I am finding very difficult to choose the topic and field for projects................Can u pls suggest me some?.....................presently I thought of doing project on...
Hello Dear all, We are doing 400/220kV GIS Substation. Where we need to Connect the 220kV GIS and 315MVA Auto Transfomrer through 220kV HT Cable in Bus Duct. In between...