Hello!

I hope this forum could be useful to me and any engineers out there. BTW, I am currently a student studying Computer Engineering. Have a pleasant day!

Replies

• anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    hi Damg... welcome to CE forum....
    There are many geeks here to help out including me......

could you tell us more about yourself.......

PS: Have a look at Introduction Template......
  • Damg
    Damg
    Name: I am not comfortable Sharing it 😁
    Work Experience: a practicum in a telecom company
    Hobbies & Interests: I like watching Anime and I am fine with programming. I can do electronics but I thinks it is not my forte.
    Aim in life: One of my goals is to create a company that could uplift the name of my country in the IT world 😁
    I joined CrazyEngineers because: I just became curious with the name and I need help with sensors

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a smart trick that you can follow to run multiple instances of Google Talk desktop client 😉 Create a shortcut for Google Talk on your desktop. [You can right...
Hi Biggie/Mods, I need a CEan badge which I want to put on my blog. I thought since there is no official CE badge as such, its hightime that we...
Hi ce ans do you have any ideas with you to convert our foot steps into electrical energy while walking😁
While studying JFET I came across the statement... "A device/circuit with input resistance much high is usually very sensitive" its a general statement though but i don't understand well. Can...
As reported by the android guys here - No More Speculation - This is the G1 from T-Mobile | AndroidGuys , G1 from T-Mobile is going to be the first...