hello

Hi,i am swati and i am pursuing my engineering(in computer science) from ujjain.I am currently in final year.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE, swati!

Have fun posting!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    welcome swathi.... nice to see you on CE forum...
    Introduce more about yourself...fellow CE'ans can know more about you

PS: Have a look at world class Intro template 😁
  • swati_akasheeni
    swati_akasheeni
    Hey,i am so sorry i didn't follow that template before.well my introduction is as follows:

name:swati goyal
    engg. trade:computer science
    work experience:none
    hobbies:reading,dancing,meditating and exploring new things on internet.
    aim:to be a part of top IT company,and to buy a beautiful beach house for my parents.
    i joined crazy because:i found it as a very interesting platform to share our knowledge with others.
  • krishniha
    krishniha
    hi swati, hope u reach ur GOAL.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, As you all know, we've been displaying advertisements on CrazyEngineers forums. I'd like to seek feedback from you about the advertisements that we display on CE Forums. Couple of...
Use your Symbian OS mobiles to control devices through Bluetooth. The serial to Bluetooth converter from sparkfun.com is used in this project. The Microcontroller At89C2051 is used to receive the...
Someone's hacked Google India Labs site : Google India Labs | Google Groups Here's a picture as posted by Pluggd.in - Hackers! 😒
hi can anyone tell me how to use mouse in a c++ program?
i want to start a personal project wich i can present in the technical interview during my placements.please give me an idea on what topic can i start my personal...