Hello!

I found this great website from google😉.
I'm a mechanical engineer for 5 years, but i don't know how to say,more like structure&product engineer,anyway, glad to say hello to you guys.
hope learn from each others

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    liangchi
    I found this great website from google😉.
    I'm a mechanical engineer for 5 years, but i don't know how to say,more like structure&product engineer,anyway, glad to say hello to you guys.
    hope learn from each others
    Welcome to CE, Langchi 😀 We're glad to have you here!

We're here to help each other. Looking forward to your posts!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome & please help the site grow by contributing lots of ideas!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Degant Puri *Engineering Trade: Electronics 1st year. Location: India *Occupation: Student 1st year *Hobbies & Interests: FBall, BBall, Computer, C++, Robotics, Music, Astronomy, Manchester United😛, Avril Lavinge;-), Coldplay, Facebook...
hi to every one 😛 I am an Electronics engineering student . I have to do my miniproject .please suggest a good topic and related information .Please help me as...
Frankly speaking I do not understand why people cannot understand this forum. It is easy, we are all doing engineering and can think, its not that people here have low...
hello frnds... i m a new member of our CE member i wish to seek ur valuable ideas regarding my project i wish to make a project for KVPY training...
Me and my friend had a major argument on my blog regarding how can India be a super power in technology and innovations. My argument was we should be treated...