*Occupation
: Working as Project Management for Software developments

Work Experience
:10 years

*Hobbies & Interests
: Games,

*Aim in life
:Cool Life

*I joined CrazyEngineers because:If I have ideas I will share here. And I will see lot of ideas here.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, ShriRam!

We all are glad to have you with us on CE. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.

Lately, its nice to see that lot of experienced members have joined CE. Looking forward to your ideas!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE, ShriRam!

We would sure like to use you experience in software development for our CE: IM project 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Welcome to CE, ShriRam!

We would sure like to use you experience in software development for our CE: IM project 😀
    Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention about CE: IM.

Maybe ShriRam can help us initiate the project and give it some momentum!
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi....!!!! Some one interested in building simple but cooooool robots.... plz do help me....!!! I wanna get robo kits to save my hobby from being extinct....!!!! Can you suggest some....!!!...
hii.. guys I'm about to start my final year of computer science ad engineering ... I am thinking about doing a project based on ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE..or ROBOTICS.. please suggest me...
I am a newbie in this and would like to know about trading stocks where you can earn huge profits (as I have read online).I have been looking for an...
I'm a 4th year student in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering field and I have an idea to design a virtual graphics tablet as my final year project. The idea is...
I had this in mind for long so want to share it after reading the Infinity thread. Its 3am here and i just get an hour to be on CE,...