hello........

Hi evrybody....
I am an elecronics student,second yearite from Goa.
๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• kashish0711
    kashish0711
    welcome to CE Pranjali. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I hope you spend an awesome time here and we could learn form each other.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome dude! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pranjali Desai
    Hi evrybody....
    I am an elecronics student,second yearite from Goa.
    ๐Ÿ˜
    Woa! Goa! ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome to CE, Pranjali ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends in Goa. [โ€‹IMG]
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome!! do share about goa with us!!
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    ash
    Welcome dude! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Pranjali is a girl ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to ce

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello ,Actually I was installing MySQL 5.0 on my laptop . But the Instance Configuration Screen I receive the error 'Could not start the service MySQL5.Error:0" I have uninstalled and...
Hey folks, here are the winners of the CE Awesome Thread Contest! :clap: Announcements & Article Discussions CEan Kashish0711 for Time Travel - Making Dream A Reality Report on Time...
Read the announcement here - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/25690-winners-ce-awesome-thread-contest.html :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Congratulations to all the winners. You'll be contacted through PM soon
hi. does anyone know how to upload the site to the server of hosting company? the site is currently on a local server and was made using a CMS. thanks...
Friends, I have a 20mm dia.,30mm height, solid rod of stainless steel with a hole of dia.5mm, depth of 15mm at the center of the rod.(solid rod with a blind...