hello

hello everyone, this is my first post on CE.
i am currently a final year student of Computer Science Engineering.
i hope i have made a good decision by joining CE (which will be clear in about a month's time)
well c ya!! 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    simple
    i hope i have made a good decision by joining CE (which will be clear in about a month's time)
    well c ya!! 😀
    Wow, challenge! 😁

Simple, Welcome to CE and I hope you'll love CE. But why a month's time?

Just curious :shifty:

CE is small & it needs to grow rapidly. Do tell your friends/colleagues about us! 😁

-The Big K-
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    simple
    well c ya!! 😀
    Don't have doubts man! CE Rocckkkssss!!
  • simple
    simple
    i said a months time because i usually post a few questions and if i do get satisfactory answers then i like the particular forum. so according to me i should be able to 'judge' the site by trying it out for a month.

p.s. i don't say that i always want the correct answers...i only hope that people try to do some R & D and give suitable suggestions.
    thanks
  • mahul
    mahul
    hey simple this is one such place where the guys really do lots of r & d for others queries..try out n u would know within a very little tme

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone tell me about lotus notes software
Hello, I am a fisrt year IT student and I want to master my self in programming. I am really confused ... please help me..... actually I want to know...
With all the different CAT coaching classes coming up with different cut offs for CAT, so even we CEans should declare our cut offs. CE cut offs for CAT (1...
September 2007 brought a fresh new lease of life to the game of Cricket with the awesome innovation of the Twenty 20 which is all about hit, hit and hit...
Hi all , I hope here i will get a chance to meet real engineers😎 Regards, Rock Mech, make the world !!!