Hello :)

Hello all. I am a Civil Engineering student in Tennessee and I randomly came across this site while surfing the web. I thought I would check it out and maybe participate in some different discussions ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE, Scrappy!

Yes, please do participate in the discussions ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Scrappy ๐Ÿ˜€ . We are happy to have you with us.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hi Scrappy,
    Welcome to CE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome Scrappy to CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome Scrappy to CE
  • siva12
    siva12
    Hi all,This is Gomez.Welcome to the forum.I am studying Computer Engineering.Hope you enjoy here.I am happy to be a part of CE.
    -------------------------
    gomez

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    hi scrappy ,
    w
  • Scrappy
    Scrappy
    Thanks for all of the welcomes! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have a subsea power coupling module that provides isolated 550 VAC to our subsea control pod on a well in the Gulf of Mexico. The power line is actually...
hi frn's... i wanna do some project in solarcars... can u help me out wid some basic's n already done project..?? plz....u can have my e mail id
I came across a nice project idea on electro-tech-online. Its about simple electronic lie detector. It works on following concept: When you lie, your skin's resistance goes down. The circuit...
Can anyone plz tell me,the good paid training institute for Electronics & Communication Engineering after 4th semester
Is it just me? I guess Yahoo mail (ajax) doesn't support Google Chrome (1.0.154.43) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ When I click 'reply' to any message, I get a 'loading...' message that just doesn't...