hello

Hi,

I am Ashish, a final year mechanical engineering student from Pune university. I am a very inqusitive person by nature (not nosy), so naturally my hobbies include figuring out how things around me work, surfing the internet, listening to music and watching movies.

I joined crazyengineers because it seems like my kind of place, full of inqusitive people. Oh and my aim in life is to own a RR Phantom (black, of course 😎)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mad_scientist
    Hi,

I am Ashish, a final year mechanical engineering student from Pune university. I am a very inqusitive person by nature (not nosy), so naturally my hobbies include figuring out how things around me work, surfing the internet, listening to music and watching movies.

I joined crazyengineers because it seems like my kind of place, full of inqusitive people. Oh and my aim in life is to own a RR Phantom (black, of course 😎)
    Welcome to CE, Ashish 😁 . We are sure you will find lot of like minded engineers on CE. Do help us spread the word in Pune University 😀

Best of luck for the RR Phantom dream 😁
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    hi Ashish .....welcome to CE forum :smile:

You have great hobby "figuring out how things around me work"...
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    It's not just gadgets and stuff, but I like to figure out people too. What makes them tick. I believe if you think logically, you can figure out almost anything

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Imagining India: Nilekani Nandan: Buy Book in India: 0670081965 Since the early 1990s, India has witnessed great social, political and cultural change. As the world’s largest democracy, its most...
i have installed oracle 9i in my pc. i want to know how to login as a administrator and how to manage passwords. As i have started learning it, i...
hey.. i want to know the impact of the current global crisis on indian software industry and bpo sector
i am a beginner in sql. so kindly bear with my questions if they are very stupid 1) on what operating systems does sql work on? 2) can sql be...
r there mobile phones which have an inbuilt dictionary(i.e without the use of internet). if so what tecnology do they use?????