Hello World...

I was searching some topics randomly. The work of developer is really appreciable. It's interesting to search here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers from Massachusetts Institute of Technology have devised a technique that can trap hard-to-detect molecules which include rare proteins and viruses using nanotubes in a “forest” like arrangement. Engineers have...
Chinese company Gionee has taken wraps off the Marathon M5 successor with its power packed Gionee Marathon M5 Plus, listed on the company's official e-commerce portal for China. Priced at...
i saw a circuit in internet on RF transmitter. In that ,at the receiver section there is a component name TOROID CORE 6 TURNS.. It is next to the antenna...
This question always there in my mind as i am E&TC engineer trying to get entry level in IT(development,testing or any other...) In market specially in pune there are govt...
Over the years, the exact relationship between genetic factors and cognition has remained poorly understood. Scientists from the Imperial college of London have found interesting gene clusters which might be...