Hello World

Hola! Fellow engineers!!! 😁 I am Chaitanya Kukde, Electronics and Communications undergrad at RCOEM. Came to CE by chance, stayed on CE by choice and now I'm a . Generally perceived as solitary, I won't attack you unless provoked 😛. My interests include data analysis, machine learning, signal processing and football, i.e. soccer. I am a big fan of sports (except cricket), rock music and a food junkie. Plus I am a bassist for a band. Other than the above mentioned, I have many other trivial pursuits like quizzing, reading, writing, etc. That's it... Will certainly add more with the help of CE. Cheers!!! 😁

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Chaitanya Kukde
    Plus I am a bassist for a band.
    Welcome to CE and upload your creativity here😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Chirayu Samarth and currently I am pursuing my graduation in Computer Science and Engineering(III year) from RCOEM, Nagpur. My native place is Nagpur. I am a bit reserved...
I guess the TRPs for Times Now were all time high as their editor-in-chief Arnab Goswami got the opportunity to Interview the Congress top man - Mr. Rahul Gandhi. The...
Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited, the Indian subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan has launched a new premium 150cc bike with Suzuki Gixxer - a motorcycle that is targeted at the...
Voice recognition systems have been around for a few years now. Though the history doesn’t boast of many breathtaking achievements in this field, there have been points where manufacturers could...
have anyone here done the analysis of hydropower components using staad pro, if yes can u provide me some tutorials regarding that??