Hello world

Hi to all, is good to be here.

Regards.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE, nikomaster. Hope to see you start posting in the forums soon! 😀
  • pradeepsinghec5
    pradeepsinghec5
    Hi, everybody
  • pradeepsinghec5
    pradeepsinghec5
    Hi, Ash please help me deciding me my B Tech final year praject related to communication
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    pradeepsinghec5
    Hi, Ash please help me deciding me my B Tech final year praject related to communication
    Heya, a quick Search on CE would yield you with some results 😀 I've only just finished my 2nd year, so I can't advise you much on Final year projects, sorry!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, Can anyone help me to lock the numeric keys from win98?
want general layout guidelines and checklist ,more about pcb........... visit....................... https://www.pcbadesign.blogspot.com/ and post ur suggestions. ​
Hello all I need help from any one out there on the subject-Help on masters thesis topic on Systems and Control Engineering.I am making an application for masters in Systems...
Please someone tell me the eligibility for the aeronautical engineering. I have done my telecommunication engineering...i m eligible or not???
CEans, I was wondering if we've kick butt PHP dude/dudettes on CE. How nice it would be if Wordpress/Blogger users could embed 'latest discussions' on CE plugin on their blogs....