HELLO TO EVERYONE

Hi, m Nilutpal frm pune
doin my engg. frm G.H Raisoni college of engineering.
very much interested in electronics dats why i took E&TC. but facing a lot of problems wid da coding in assembly language. still m tryin my level best.
My hobbies are to travel a lot n racing bikes or cars crossing all da limits.
dont like to read books, like to know the things pra ctically by examining and tryin new things. and very much interested in music.. learning how to play a guitar.
My aim is to clear out UPSC exam n to become a senior engineer, i also wanted to go to abroad n learn sumthing new and apply dat in our country.
all i see here in india accept IIT i dont think dat any university is considered to do sumthing innovative and new in engineering streem. same old softwares and same old routine and same old projects.
i think every university should make interest on givin knowledge more practically den theoritically.

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice thoughts, Welcome to CE. Looking forward to see you active here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
    Tell us how did you discover CE community?
    What are your core skill areas and other interests?
    It was great to read your thoughts. ๐Ÿ˜€ Feel free to express your opinions in all discussions on this forum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a computer institute 9 languages can taught. The module is of 6 months duration and only six languages each of one month can be taught. In addition to that...
Greetings To all CE members am very excited to join this club, hope we will learn from each other, solve problems together and face new challenges together Excited!!!!
๐Ÿ‘ Myself Pradeep , frm Delhi Branch - Instrumentation and Control Engg knw everything but implentation is not much good... so wanna be a boss on this ๐Ÿ˜€
Name: Puvan *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Malaysia *Occupation: Still studying Work Experience: 1years *Hobbies & Interests: spending tym with creating sofwares using java platform *Aim in life: Being a...
what is the difference between self compacting concrete, high performance concrete and normal concrete and why and where are they used?