Hello to all!

Hello, everyone!
I'm new here. Nice joining you~~

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to forum, tell us more about you.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ClaireGreen
    Hello, everyone!
    Welcome. Interesting to see an agricultural engineer here on CE. πŸ˜€
  • lal
    lal
    Welcome To CE πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    ClaireGreen
    Hello, everyone!
    Hey Welcome to CE. πŸ˜€
    Have a nice time here, just like ME πŸ˜‰
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Claire!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, it might just be an oversight - Architectural engineering is interesting. We're even planning a new section on CE for architects!
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    ClaireGreen
    Hello, everyone!
    Welcome to CE !!!πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yeah I blocked some on the router (supplied by my IP). I set it to block all adult contents, but now I see hes been using tunnel proxies...hmmmm...Yes, I need...
IBM claims to have created the world’s smallest magnetic computer memory bit using only 12 atoms. ​ The US computer company said the experimental low-temperature memory is at least 100...
Notion ink's adam tablet received a mixed response from the reviewers. Those who decided to give the tablet a try will now be pleasantly surprised - Notion Ink's just teased...
Wikipedia founder has said that the most popular online encyclopedia in the world - Wikipedia will go 'dark' on Wednesday January 18 to protest SOPA. If the official stats are...
Google seems to be quite picky about the kind of candidates they select for the personal interviews. Only one of my ex-colleagues was actually considered for a technical interview by...