Hello to all Crazy Engineers!

Hi,
I'm Rahul Anand from Kerala, India. Currently doing my Computer Science and Engineering course, the fourth year.
I'm interested in programming, designing, blogging and reading. I blog #-Link-Snipped-# and try to make some quirky web-comic #-Link-Snipped-#. This place seemed to me like a cool place to reach out and interact with interesting and like minded engineers, and make ideas happen. Cheers! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @et:

You are a rockstart! I've been reading your comic strips and I love them ๐Ÿ˜€ Very interesting! We look forward to active participation from you.

@Everyone: Look here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey Hi et!
    Welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜€

I love your 'et on fire' series. CEan-Nion introduced me to it.

I hope to see you contribute ideas, help fellow engineers & get your doubts solved, often ๐Ÿ˜‰

Keep an active participation with us. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome to ce buddy
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!

Will check the blog at home today, blocked at office ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    English-Scared
    Welcome to CE!!

Will check the blog at home today, blocked at office ๐Ÿ˜”
    Ya ES same here ๐Ÿ˜”
    Welcome ET
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hey Rahul, Welcome to the forum.

Glad you joined the forum. Looking froward to your active participation. ๐Ÿ˜
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    The_Big_K
    @et:

You are a rockstart! I've been reading your comic strips and I love them ๐Ÿ˜€ Very interesting! We look forward to active participation from you.

@Everyone: Look here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hey Big K, thanks a lot! ๐Ÿ˜€ Glad you liked the comic. I'm just starting to figure out CE and hope I'll be able to make the best out of it. I'll try to contribute wherever I can..
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    @Abrakadabra
    Thank you for your suggestions! Actually its through Nion that I got into CE ๐Ÿ˜€

@Everyone
    Thanks for your warm welcome. Looking forward to becoming a part of the family soon ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Glad to have you here Rahul, welcome.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, eternalthinker ๐Ÿ˜€
    Good to have you here!!
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    Thank you guys, looking forward to having fun and informative discussions with u people ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Campus recruitment are on the upsurge. Lots of final year students are discussing & asking questions about Infosys recruitment process. Can anybody share with us about the the latest Infosys...
1. Explain briefly the various planning surveys to be carried out for planning a highway system for a region. 2. What are the recommendations of Jaykar Cmmittee regarding the road...
TCS is hiring in full swing and visiting campuses for hiring candidates in December - January. Those who are looking for detailed recruitment procedure - here's it: To be taken...
R.C.C Circular Water Tank. Q. 1) The R.C.C. overhead circular water tank has an internal diameter 7.5m and height of wall is 4.0 m. The base slab of tank is...
The CE T-Shirts are execellent. see them here https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/38327-quick-look-your-ce-t-shirts.html Thanks for the wonderful gift. Nice looking T-Shirts.