Hello this is Eral

I am Eral
Engineering Trade: Computer Engineer
Trainee with a firm
I joined CrazyEngineers because I want to know more and share my idea with community member.

Thank you
Eral

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to the community, Earl. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How I manage PST file that received from my client Those mail including: 1.Encrypted PST files 2.Password protected pst files 3.Unencrypted PST files I need to manage this file.
I am starting to learn Python, hottest scripting language right now ! Before I start just wanna make sure of my query : - I have heard that there has...
Hi this collection is a continuation from the thread https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/beginner-unix-tutorials-by-kevin-skoglund.61140/ Now let us continue to more stuff. Who am I?
We've been experimenting with VoiCE and have began expanding our author team. There are two approaches - 1. Cover the new items in depth - include analysis, views, opinions, relevant...
Utah in USA has the Arches National Park that has the world's largest concentration of naturally formed sand stone arches. These were carved by slow abrasive jet carving by nature...