hello sir

My Name:Sai Sandeep Devabhaktuni

My Engineering Discipline: Mechanical

I M a student of vignan university vadlamudi ,guntur dist,andhra pradesh. i have very less number of friends my best friend in my collage is pavan kalyan. my favourite subject is manufacturing engineering

MY hobbies are watching kabaddi & playing kabaddi gaming in pc

i find it in google while i was searching for my noteses

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Glad to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-# . You will find lot of like minded friends here. Hope you will enjoy being on CrazyEngineers.
  • Sai Sandeep Devabhaktuni
    Sai Sandeep Devabhaktuni
    thankyou sir
  • Shweta Chauhan
    Shweta Chauhan
    Welcome Sai! Hope to see you active here and share your knowledge with us!
  • Sai Sandeep Devabhaktuni
    Sai Sandeep Devabhaktuni
    thnq madam

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Didn't meant to advertise, but I think many of us know about udemy.com Today it is offering all courses at 10$, so thought of sharing with you all! I myself...
I am Lavanya Chandran.I am doing my bachelor degree in Sona College of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering.Coming to my family background we are four members including me,my father...
Need interview tips for TCS as a fresher??? coz i am on it ....and i cant afford to loose this golden opportunity...my written test is on dec 1st week!!! thnq!!
I have successfully setup ArkOS on RaspberryPi and I am looking to purchase domain name. I found some awesome deals from namecheap.com but unfortunately my bank doesn't allow me to...
Hi All, I am currently working on Pro-E/CREO software with Mechanical background, I want to learn and work in Analysis like ANSYS, Hyper Mesh, Tolerance Stack-up etc., Please can some...