Hello professionals & scholors of CE world

I,m Happy to be a part in this Crazy Engineers Forum 😀; Dear forum members of CE, Greetings from Loganathan(myself), I'm a technologist first of all, finished my post graduation in Information Technology under Anna University, Chennai. Now I'm dwelling in chennai.

I describe myself in form method wise;

Name: Loganathan.M [Shortly- Logu]

Native: Neyveli, Cuddalore dt, T.N,

Current profession: Manager in Click Start Pvt Ltd, Nungambakkam,Ch-34.

Interest & Hobby: Computer Games, Movies, Coins, writing novels, Handling Business Classes.

Work Experience: Placement and PD trainer (6 months), Training Lecturer in PSG Tech(6 months), Student counselor(18 months), EPT trust Regional Coordinator(3months), Trust Director of Finance & Management(8 months), Web developer & designer (12 months), Corporate Manager (5 months and still...)

Aim & Goal: Indian Entrepreneur.

Thanks & regards

Loganathan.M, Indian.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Logu 😀 How did you discover CE Community?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. 😀
    Happy CE-ing. 👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Logu, you have a very well written introduction there.

Welcome to the CE World!

lacement and PD trainer (6 months), Training Lecturer in PSG Tech(6 months), Student counselor(18 months), EPT trust Regional Coordinator(3months), Trust Director of Finance & Management(8 months), Web developer & designer (12 months), Corporate Manager (5 months and still...)
    I am sure you will be able to help a lot of fellow engineers here. 😀 Keep visiting us regularly.
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE LOGU!!😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
    great introduction and awesome avatar👍
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to the Engineer's Community. Looking forward to see you active here.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Welcome😀 . Its nice to see a person from Chennai.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had come across this puzzle somewhere, I don't remember where. 😳 The puzzle is: You have a 7 minutes and a 11 minutes hourglass. You have to boil an...
Here is an article from "BUSINESS INSIDER"regarding it. I personally think that the author is quite correct here. Learn the Rules for Entrepreneurship​
Burmese Government claims that it has helped over 6000 wannabes in their endevour. Here is the supporting article. Burmese Government Funds 6000 Enterprises!
Endeavor is a movement to bring together high impact entrepreneurs under one roof. It is basically going in and around Egypt. What do you think it is. Do we have...
Artificial Beach in Japan! Look at the way they've simulated an entire beach right inside a stadium. Only Japanese engineers can do it.