Hello People!! "Khaled Hamza"

I am Khaled Hamza , I graduated from Cairo university - Faculty of Engineering - Electrical power and machines department ,
I am an Electrical Engineer , now I work as an Operation Engineer at Cairo West Power Station (Thermal Power Units)
I attend Commissioning of these Thermal units , and I am still learning the operation and commissioning of these plants.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!

Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hello Khaled!

Welcome to the CE family. 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE family.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Friend πŸ˜€
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Hi and welcome to CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Khaled,

Nice to know about you. Welcome to the CE family.

PS: Could we have a post from you that explains the working of power station at Cairo and its specialities? πŸ˜€
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Dear friends,
    Khaled's blog is an important one for people in here who are pursuing or dreaming of a job in the core electrical fields. Thanks for that Khaled. Your Contribution in CE are also really worth it.
    Looking forward for more knowledge from your side.
    Thanks,
    AJ
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    By the way, Good to know about you Khaled. πŸ˜€
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Welcome to CE. Good that more people from core branches in CE πŸ˜€
  • khaled hamza
    khaled hamza
    Thank you all , big thanks for all CE members , especially thank for aj_onduty for your contribution,
    I am so happy here at CE , I know CE from google
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE khaled
    i had seen your posts they are awesome
    hope see your participation will help to all CE's
  • freak16
    freak16
    Khaled hazma .Your posts are awesome..THanks a lot and welcome to CE ..
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE Family,hope to see you active!
    πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Khaled πŸ˜€
    We are Glad to have you with us!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody, As I mentioned in the title, I need a schematic with at least 150 electrical components (not much more than 150 is desired though). I want to design...
Understanding Hydrogen Hydrogen is no more or less dangerous than other flammable materials, including gasoline and natural gas, according to a fact sheet about hydrogen safety jointly published by the...
[FONT="]Lessons Learned from a Hydrogen Explosion[/FONT] β€œTHIS ARTICLE GIVE US LESSONS FROM AN ACCIDENT HAPPENED AT U.S. WITH HYDROGEN EXPLOSION,” -On January 8, 2007, a hydrogen explosion at the Muskingum...
This question was asked in the interview :- Explain this statement : "Imagine world without SELECT statement in the database." Please have some comments over this.As i am not getting...
I sometimes read amazing/humorous/inspiring status updates by people πŸ˜€ So, just a thought popped up in my mind, could we have a similar facility for CEans to use on CE?...