Hello Newbie here!

Hello CEans!

A million thanks for the warm welcome specially to the admin's . I'm a newbie here who's been accidentally found this site 😍 . I'm looking forward to learn more here and if ever to share my knowledge (if i have someπŸ˜› ). GODBLESS! and more wisdom to each one of us.

Name: Mark

*Engineering Trade: Computer Engr.

*Occupation
: ( Unemployed! Undergrad, Out of School..)

Work Experience
: ( Technical Support on Comp Hardware )

*Hobbies & Interests
: playing Online GAMES "DOTA" .. gadgets

*Aim in life
: (hmmm... make some games! )

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: i wan't to know more related on comp engineering. if ever i pursue my course it will be a big help on me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Mark πŸ˜€ Good to have you with us. Make yourself comfortable here and if you need any help about using the site, post your questions here. We're always happy to help πŸ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. πŸ˜€
  • idkhow
    idkhow
    thanks again!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to know if i can do a project to stop atm robbery.though there are cctv's , its of no use.can u suggest me some ideas
CEans, The 'What's New?' sub-menu under 'Community' lets you view the latest posts made on CE since your last visit. I wish to know how many of you use it...
Dear All, I want to calculate voltage drop in the cables used for lighting (industrial) purpose. Please let me know if there is any formula available to calculate the Voltage...
Dholera SIR project seems to be one of the most ambitious projects coming up in Gujarat. The goal is to develop a mega manufacturing and trading hub as a 'Special...
I would like to introduce myself as a faculty member in ECE Department of an Prestigious Institution. My area of Interest are VLSI and Embedded systems. By joining CrazyEngineers, i...