Hello! new in the engineer world.

Hello everybody, I'm Lee (obviously XD) I'm a mechatronic engineer first semester student from Mexico.

I joined CrazyEngineers because when I come in the world of engineering I was really surprised (And how is supposed I should assemble this?) but this is I like 😁, and a little of guide would be good; I want to learn to much of ingeneering.

I hope we get along well ;-).

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to the CE family
    all the best πŸ˜€
    hope to get active participation from you πŸ˜€
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome to CE family Lee
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Lee πŸ˜€

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends. We look forward to having you as our active member!
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE Family...........Lee
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE,
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE...
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi lee welcome to CE....
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hi lee
    welcome to CE....πŸ˜€
    hope you share and learn more πŸ‘
  • Lee
    Lee
    Oh, there are more welcomes than I expected 😲
    Thank you everybody, I going to do my best in this community😁

😁
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Ya we look forward to your active participation
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome Lee! Have fun on CE!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to our CE..! Glad to have you here...!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

King Khan joins people to stand in solidarity with the nation against the terrorism There is no religion of terrorism: King Khan [youtube]
hey....biggie I saw a title named area 51 under chillax:chit-chat sub forum and surprisingly for the first i was denied access to sometihng in CE.Can you please explain me about...
The CAT 2009 disaster continues and now, Prometric, the firm responsible for conducting the common admission test for over 250,000 students is blaming virus for the disaster. TOI reports that...
CAT 2009, so far, has been a disaster. With hardware failures, closed centers and students having to restart computers; students haven't had a good experience so far. Read more news...
The king of pop, Michael Jackson beat twitter on Microsoft's Bing search engine: Read the full news here: Bing - Top Bing Searches in 2009 - Search Blog - Bing...