Hello Klick - A Physical Button For Android To Perform Assigned Task.

#-Link-Snipped-# is a physical button which is inserted into audio jack 3.5 mm of your Android smartphone.Once inserted, using #-Link-Snipped-# you can assign code to the task and can make your life easy!

Pressy

For eg :
- Single click : Call your spouse
- Double Click : Trigger Home
- Triple Click : Camera
- Long Press : Flashlight

You can purchase from : #-Link-Snipped-#

Would you buy this device ? Give your feedback below in comments.

Source : Pressy Adds a Physical Button to Your Phone via the Headphone Jack - CNX Software

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Pricing seems high for a simple addon button.We can't use it while using headphones and the link posted that it would sell it ultra cheap by next year.So i would wait for it.

the idea seems good but it makes us too lazy but if we look for pros : It can be programmed to act as a emergency alert button? how is this idea?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Interesting idea. A rocking combination of Electronics+Mechanical.

Few days back I just take part in one contest from NXP :- #-Link-Snipped-#

It is also similar device so you can make a bridge between hardware to Android/iOS and overcome some smartphone limitation.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# This type of hardware can turn out to be good final year project for students. What other features people would like to see in this device ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# This type of hardware can turn out to be good final year project for students. What other features people would like to see in this device ?
    You mean NXP's Quick Jack or Klick?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Harshad Italiya
    You mean NXP's Quick Jack or Klick?
    Former one.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Abhishek Rawal
    Former one.
    I would say you can do more with single button. If you are planning to make a final year Electronics & Communication project then this would be more CS final project as all the thing you can tweak is on android side using single button.

But yes Using Quick Jack board you can do lot more in electronics side.
    We will discuss more about this on separate thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The impatient early adopters of web browsers may fire up their Canary and Dev download channels to download 64-bit Google Chrome on Windows 8 and 7 machines. Google's Will Harris...
Nature’s designs have always been more successful, foolproof and energy efficient that most manmade designs. Humans have always sought inspiration from these designs to build machines and this time this...
By a patent filled by Facebook (link here), they are now allowing even kids under-13 to create an account as long as they receive an approval from the parents. From...
i have a genuine windows 8 on my laptop, if i update it to windows 8.1 do i have to get a new registration key for that to make it...
For more than three years Mozilla has been developing a JavaScript tailored, WebGL utilizing browser based gaming engine called PlayCanvas. PlayCanvas is a JavaScript library engineered for the video game...