Hello I am new

Hello, I am The Maker. I have been building things with K'NEX and popsicle sticks since I was young and I recently made two videos of my creations. I might become a civil engineer when I grow up. Feedback is encouraged!
Here are the videos

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    CEans, both the Civil ones and the others will be glad to meet The Maker, not necessarily theirs.
    Quite creative, not just the models, the videos as well.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cool! #-Link-Snipped-# . Welcome to CrazyEngineers and we hope you will enjoy being in the community.
  • The Maker
    The Maker
    A.V.Ramani
    CEans, both the Civil ones and the others will be glad to meet The Maker, not necessarily theirs.
    Quite creative, not just the models, the videos as well.
    Thank you.
  • The Maker
    The Maker
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cool! #-Link-Snipped-# . Welcome to CrazyEngineers and we hope you will enjoy being in the community.
    Thank you and I really like the name Crazy Engineers.
  • The Maker
    The Maker
    Thank you I wanted to make to videos creative too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Flipkart has recently released a teaser confirming the launch date of Moto G5 Plus in India. The phone has been scheduled for 15th of March, 2017 release and will be...
Japanese automaker Suzuki Motor Corp has unveiled the all-new facelift version of its popular hatchback Swift at the ongoing 87th Geneva International Motor Show in Switzerland. The much awaited third...
The rumour is floating around that Google's next Pixel 2 will ditch the standard 3.5mm headphone jack. The 'trend' started by Apple with its iPhone 7 model is likely to...
Honda has finally unveiled the production model of Civic Type R at Geneva Motor Show 2018 after a long wait of around 18 months. The car was showcased as a...
Samsung Electronics has very quietly unveiled their new smartphone in China. The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro appeared on the Chinese website of Samsung yesterday and has gone up for sale...