Hello , I am from Saudi Arabia

Hello , ๐Ÿ˜€

I am student Saudi .. I hope welcomes that my presence among you ..

I liked the forum and I hope that I communicate with all members ..

thanks ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE, Glories ๐Ÿ˜€ Glad you like the forum!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hello and welcome to CE.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Welcome Glories ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE Glories ๐Ÿ˜€ . We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Saudi Arabia ! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Glories
    Glories
    I thank everyone for your presence here

๐Ÿ˜€โ€‹
  • CSK001
    CSK001
    Hi,

Thank you very for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself. I'm CSK from New York City. I enjoy interacting with people around the globe, trough internet. Please keep updating me.

CSK

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i am an electronic engineer and I am planning to make an electronic stethoscope with some modifications for my mini project in 6th sem......i need some help .............๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...................the modifications...
hi its Sarita from hyd currently pursuing 1st year elctronics n communication engineering. what brought me here?....well i had a problem in computers lab last session...so i was googling to...
๐Ÿ˜• In search of a development board with four sensors including temperature, humidity, light and soil moisture sensors. also controls fan, fogger, variable intensity, light bulb, dripper. USB Ethernet Connectivity,...
please give me some info bout service oriented architecture . i wanna know wat actually is service oriented architecture? wat is it meant for ? i want dis info very...
Hey this is for the big guys to explain to me!!!!! I was very sure of my concepts regarding the Multis!!!!!!! 1)Multiprogramming 2)Multitasking 3)Multiprocessing 4)Multithreading I am really ๐Ÿ˜• Help...