Hello guys,I have question regarding internship.

I am a student of 2nd year electrical engineering from AIIE.I want to do some internships in my vacation.generally we have 15-20 days vacation after gtu exams.i want to know about companies ,which provides this type of internships.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - ~15-20 days of internship is not going to help you in any way and it's not going to look any good on your resume either. 

You should look for some longer term or part-time internship if you can find one. There are several websites on the Internet that help with Internship. CrazyEngineers too is working on making internship opportunities available to our members; but it'll take some time. 

Wish you all the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Design News says:”New product is believed to be the first commercially available 5G modeling tool since the finalization of the new 5G radio standard in June.”https://www.designnews.com/electronics-test/mathworks-rolls-out-5g-modeling-and-simulation-package/80767756159682?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=6234&elq_cid=1069623
By utilising the market, available resources, creating employment to few youth
I want to know what is the use of mobile computing in recent world?
Transmiting camera footage via the cable to monitor screens
I am building a concrete block retaining wall 12m long x 1.4m high to retain a long pond which will be 1.2m deep next to the wall, sloping back 3m...