Hello guys here comes a real problem that i face.

[HASHTAG]#windows[/HASHTAG] I'm Using windows 7 Home Premium 64bit original Operating system, Sony Make.
The problem is,
In Programs and Features for every program installed in it will have a uninstall option.
But for past few weeks i can't able to find uninstall option for few programs.
"Eg.
I'm Using BSNL data card(application named Capitel connect) , the uninstallation file for that is not visible in 'Uninstall or change a program' window.
Nearly 2 to 3 programs have these type of problem."

need help & a valid answer.

I taught of deleting the program from '' C '' Drive. but if i delete like that, the registry file for that particular program will get struck there itself and make my system overload/hang sometimes.

have any one faced these type of problem.?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Seems your OS has corrupted. Possible that you don't have admin rights now to uninstall a program.
    Do a HiJackThis download | SourceForge.netrun and fix all the things except OS related thing or fix everything, it will fix your registry. There might be chances that autorun program may not work but this will pause all the virus execution.
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    ok. What will this software do, scans registry?
    Need Help to fix this issue
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Yes, it will fix the registry.
  • HRG
    HRG
    you can use tuneup utilities -> tuneup uninstall manager to uninstall stuffs that dont appear in windows control panel .
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Most of the programs with separate uninstall.exe you can use it

it should be available under program files -> program name say x with name uninstall.ext
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    HRG
    you can use tuneup utilities -> tuneup uninstall manager to uninstall stuffs that dont appear in windows control panel .
    Thank you for replying

i tried Tuneup Utility too but same not displaying.
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Manish Goyal
    Most of the programs with separate uninstall.exe you can use it

it should be available under program files -> program name say x with name uninstall.ext
    Thank you for reply.

Any how the link of that will appear in Programs and Features window. but its not there in the folder that you are denoting. For your info i have checked already in that program folders!.
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Anoop Kumar
    Yes, it will fix the registry.
    is there any instruction how to use HiJackThis download | SourceForge.net
  • HRG
    HRG
    Then try the windows Installer Cleaup utility tool .#-Link-Snipped-# . I should work !
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Keerthivasan R
    is there any instruction how to use HiJackThis download | SourceForge.net
    It's fairly simple.. execute hiJackthis, analyse and fix selected.
    That's it.
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    [SOLUTION]
    At-last achieved.
    Here is the solution for this problem.
    Re-install the same program again, and there comes the uninstall option.
    Thank you for replying...

Next time some other problem may arise....So be ready for that.👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir... sir i got my course completion certificate and t.c but i didnot yet recieved my mark sheets and provisional certificate is it nessecary and compulsory to provide provisional...
If you were excited about the handheld NVIDIA Shield gaming console last year, chances are you will be ecstatic learning about NVIDIA’s new Android offering. NVIDIA has announced the SHIELD...
Expression for dynamic resistance Dunamic resistance is defined as the ratio of change in current at a particular point of operation. It is basically the reciprocal of the slope of...
Today our CEan @Anil Jain is celebrating his birthday. Wishing you a many many happy returns of the day CrazyBoy ! Where is the party? 🎉
I am confused over whcih mobile platform is much better between andriod and windows.give any suggestions please