Hello, greetings to everyone.

I am Ajit. I am an electrical engineer who just finished the course this year. I am getting trained here in a private firm to be an engineer in the power side. In the process of learning, I stumbled upon this place and all I just did is log in. I have not seen a better helping site. Looks or qualifications doesnt matter here. All it matters is your ability to help with a smile, never look at the differences and answer to the questions after coming down to the level of the one who asked it. Also, I felt free to ask all the questions which I felt stupid to be asked to the people here. I got a nice response. and I am keen to seeing new answers and if possible help anyone in need.
Thank you founders. Thank you very much for such an innovation.๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE,aj!!!

๐Ÿ˜€

And yes,all who helped this site grow have done a really good job.

Keep posting..
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Oh, yes, Sorry for leaving all the others. I thank everyone responsible for making CE what it is now. Thank you very much...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Ajit.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    sahithi pallavi
    Welcome to CE Ajit.
    Oh, thank you..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good to have you on CE, Ajit ๐Ÿ˜€ You're doing a fantastic job on CE!

CE is built by all its members (which now includes you) and we all want to make CE a place where the real engineering education happens ๐Ÿ˜€. Lot of our members have commented that CE has helped change their views about Engineering for better.

We look forward to active participation from you.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Thank you sir, I would love to be here to help and to be helped. Yes, My practical side has been sharpened in these few days I have been a member of this esteemed "engineer's hangout", and I ain't shy for being curious anymore, all thanks to you and other CEans. Hope I will come of great help to everyone.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome to ce ajit
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Thank you. Thank you very much.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the group!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE! You will definitely love this website. Make sure that you understand how it works.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE aj_onduty
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome to the forum. Have a great stay.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

our colg [MACE,klm] is presenting takshak 2010, the combined techfest...dis time we are also lucky to prepare for the events...since i'm a civil student,i need to present an exhibition item...
Hello friends, any one know the function to read byte from our inputstream in java ??
if u sit for placements u can b selected in any field,not certain tht u would b selected for the same field tht u hv studied.u may even get into...
I (badly) need creative ideas for my project in machine elements (kinematics). We are required to build a simple machine or combination of mechanisms. Our project must have at least...
Hi, I am a final year BE student in CSE dept. .I too am a computer fanatic .Can someone please provide me some mini project ideas that can be accomplished...