Hello from VivianD

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I did some online research and found this. I really like the idea that this forum connects engineers all over the world. I always like to meet other people from different places. I am of the opinion that the internet is a grand opportunity in our time in order to get in contact with people from all over the world. I think now I am a .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello and welcome to CE! Have a rocking time here 😉

Help us spread the word among your friends!
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Welcome to CE
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome!! and do share your knowledge with us
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    hello VivianD Welcome to the world of crazy engineers..
    see you on the forum...😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Below code was compiled and executed on a 32-bit machine where size if 'int' is '4': #include “stdio.h” int main() { int i = 0, j = 0; j =...
I am looking for a software to design a radial blower. Specifications available 1) 17000 cu.m/hr capacity 2) Motor 10 hp 1500 rpm 3) 70 mm of WC 4) dia...
Hi everyone, I am presently searching for a mini project to work on in thermal sciences. I thought i would go on with the study of the design of the...
I read somewhere that it is possible for a television station to track which viewers are watching their channel at a particular time, by using some technology called "finger printing...
​ We'll be honest, we're always on the lookout for faster and better ways to annoy our Twitter followers with hopelessly mundane status updates, and this brain-control interface from the...