Hello from Sachin

#-Link-Snipped-#
๐Ÿ˜ hello !! all crazy engineers! i am sachin mahapurush, pursuing BE in electrical and electronics Engineering and in second year..
i am new member............... pls tell me how to use this community .................#-Link-Snipped-#
;-)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sachin_smart
    ๐Ÿ˜ hello !! all crazy engineers! i am sachin mahapurush, pursuing BE in electrical and electronics Engineering and in second year..
    i am new member............... pls tell me how to use this community .................
    ;-)
    Sachin, welcome to CE. Take some time to browse CE Forums and you will come to know how to use this place.

Look at this post: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi sachin welcome to CE forum:smile:...

Introduce yourself to CE ...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, SitePoint is giving away free ebook titled The Art & Science of CSS for next 14 err, 13 days! ๐Ÿ˜I'm downloading my copy, grab yours too! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ Here's...
hi crazy engineers, I want circuit diagram of pen drive based mp3 player
Hii to all Crazy Engineers !!! I m a cse student. i m efficient with C language. So, pls help me to choose a nice topic related to my branch.
๐Ÿ˜i am using 8051 for speedometer project.i need a transmitter and receiver circuit for measure pulses from wheel spokes.help me(my bike is cast iron wheel and it has 5 spokes.if...
Gmail has officially introduced colorful themes ๐Ÿ˜. Choose one [under your Gmail settings tab]