Hello from Raviteja.g

hi i am ravi & this is my first visit 2 this site.i think this is the right platform for the students who want to know about any interresting toic which is worthwhile.it is difficult 2 know about everything about everything let us know something about everything.am i right?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello Ravi!

Welcome to CE. Yes, we are (quite a big) bunch of Crazy Engineers from all over the world and we discuss great stuff over here [take a look around and you'll see]. We are glad to have you with us.

I hope you will learn a lot from here and also help others.

CE takes pride in having engineers of all ages, from 10 to 80+ . So you'll find students, college professors, entrepreneurs, CEOs, managers, working professionals - just everyone here. 馃榾

You'll
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Raviteja.g
    hi i am ravi & this is my first visit 2 this site.i think this is the right platform for the students who want to know about any interresting toic which is worthwhile.it is difficult 2 know about everything about everything let us know something about everything.am i right?
    Hey, Ravi! It's nice to have you here on CE! How are you?
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    The_Big_K
    Hello Ravi!

Welcome to CE. Yes, we are (quite a big) bunch of Crazy Engineers from all over the world and we discuss great stuff over here [take a look around and you'll see]. We are glad to have you with us.

I hope you will learn a lot from here and also help others.

CE takes pride in having engineers of all ages, from 10 to 80+ . So you'll find students, college professors, entrepreneurs, CEOs, managers, working professionals - just everyone here. 馃榾

You'll
    Thank u
    from today i am also a CEan
    I'l try to learn more and help to others at my level best
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Hey, Ravi! It's nice to have you here on CE! How are you?
    I am fine.
    I want to know about nano technology can u help me in any way
    waiting for reply.......
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi ravi...welcome to CE forum....

u can have a look at these.. links
    ** 1st link is good portal which contains from Introduction to current trends while 2nd is Wikipedia (nice Intro)***

1st Link : Nanotechnology
    2nd Link : Nanotechnology - Wikipedia
    3rd Link : Nanotechnology
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    anuragh27crony
    Hi ravi...welcome to CE forum....

u can have a look at these.. links
    ** 1st link is good portal which contains from Introduction to current trends while 2nd is Wikipedia (nice Intro)***

1st Link : Nanotechnology
    2nd Link : Nanotechnology - Wikipedia
    3rd Link : Nanotechnology
    thank u anuragh
    and when i saw ur name i found 4 stars can u say what it refers
    and also give suggestions to be a active cean
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Raviteja,

The more your contribution is - the more stars you get with your ID. Your title also changes when you reach certain number of posts.

Contribute more to the site to be an active CEan. Let us know if you need to know more.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Raviteja.g
    thank u anuragh
    and when i saw ur name i found 4 stars can u say what it refers
    and also give suggestions to be a active cean
    Nice to know people are gunning for stars 馃榾
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Ravi,
    Welcome to CE ...Wish to see loads of interesting & appreciable posts from your end.

Regards,
    J2R
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    The_Big_K
    Hi Raviteja,

The more your contribution is - the more stars you get with your ID. Your title also changes when you reach certain number of posts.

Contribute more to the site to be an active CEan. Let us know if you need to know more.
    yes tell me more to be a active cean

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I came across this post on Intel - Technology@Intel 路 USB 3.0 for the masses - Dispelling the myths. Looks like the world has enough of USB 2.0 [the one...
Please i need a project for my final year engineering project. My branch is Electronics & Telecommunication
Let's tail one sentence each to tell a tale to everyone. 馃榿 Okay, enough word play. I was wondering how many of us are good at story telling. But there's...
CEans, How do you like the idea of collecting best articles on the Internet in this thread? Here's the format for posting: Summary: Article Link: ***************************** I'll set the ball...
Hey People, I am a 2+ SE in an IT major. Like many employers, even my employer facilitates an MS / MBA from some of the most reputed Institutions in...