Hello From mohammed irfan

Hi๐Ÿ˜€,
i am from JAWAHARALAL NEHRU NATIONAL COLLEGE OF ENGINERING,SHIMOGA(KARNATAKA).I am a mechanical engineering student and now i am in last sem of the academics.I will complete the graduation by the end of this may.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE Mohammed ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!:welcome:
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome: mohammed
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    welcome to CE!
    have fun reading and posting threads.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    :welcome:
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the CE website!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE
  • Morecott
    Morecott
    Hi and Welcome to CE forum...
    You are at the right place where your questions will be best answered very quickly and I hope you will enjoy our company here... ๐Ÿ˜€
    Regards,
    Morecott.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome ๐Ÿ˜
  • yanivx
    yanivx
    welcome to CE
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Mohd. Irfan!!!
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi welcome to CE
  • Innocentees
    Innocentees
    Hey Friends..!!
    I am from New York city, I am a writter.. Have always loved photos and took plenty pictures of my children... When I am out taking photos I feel free and world becomes a better place. If you have good things can come to share with me. I will be inviting my friends, and I hope everyone else will Enjoy here too.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It seems that Google's Adsense program has now partnered with the video delivery site TubeMogul for Video advertisements. Few of the ads were playing this morning on our blog VoiCE....
I have heard that electrical and civil sections of this forum have started with a group study thread.I believe we should also start similar thread. Why don't we discuss about...
I was try it when I boot from installation cd after copying all files window flashing you cant install because drive is not found. I think due to drivers is...
Hello All, My name is Abhishek,working on SOA testing.I am using Automation tool like Parasoft SOAtest and i have knowledge on other automation tools also.I just want to know the...
We've discussed this topic many times, but haven't really laid out 'what to do'. So here are few things you can do - 1. Comment on existing discussions. You should...