Hello from Matrix

hi all

hi all!
im Rajeshwari 4m hyd.im in my final yr.g8 to b here😁 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello Rajeshwari,

We have a template for introductions. Refer this thread and introduce yourself again 😁

#-Link-Snipped-#

also, please refer to this post -

#-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-
  • matrix
    matrix
    hi all

The_Big_K
    Hello Rajeshwari,

We have a template for introductions. Refer this thread and introduce yourself again 😁

#-Link-Snipped-#

also, please refer to this post -

#-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-

thats k

Name:Rajeshwari

Engineering Trade:Electronics n communication

Occupation
    : (Student)
    Hobbies & Interests: pencil sketching,playing chess,watching movies😁

Aim in life
    : 😁 to start a telecom company

I joined CrazyEngineers because: because i liked the discussions in the forum n to grow my network:smile:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the board, Rajeshwari ! 😁

It is amazing to see many budding entrepreneurs joining CE forums. I'm sure that you will learn a lot from existing members who are entrepreneurs.

Hope to see you around

-The Big K-
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Re: hi all

Great to hear good Future Plan...............Me too is willing to open a "FuTURE TELECOM" company here in INDIA....................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! In order to keep our forum neat & clean, the CE-Common Sense Guide version 2.0 has been released. CCS Guide now gets a permanant place on our main...
Hello CEans! We have a new ranking system in place. Members with upto 50 posts will be called 'New CE Team Members' & those with > 50 posts will be...
Well this is probably a already-very-much discussed topic still I would like to know what the crazy engineers have to say about it. Terrorism - Something that is as prominent...
I'm not naturally good at math/science, but I try really really hard in those classes and I can only score average. It's not like I don't know the material, because...
Hello CEans! The "CE: Higher Education" section has been a part of CE forums since its inception. We must decide the future of this section. Following are the suggestions for...