Hello from Informix 11.10 Jr. DBA

HI GUYS,
I am a computer engg. Working as IBM INFORMIX Jr. DBA. If U have any talks, discussions, online forums, downloads Pls do post me.

Bye

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome Manish
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    manishkhairnar
    HI GUYS,
    I am a computer engg. Working as IBM INFORMIX Jr. DBA. If U have any talks, discussions, online forums, downloads Pls do post me.

Bye
    Welcome to CE Sir ๐Ÿ˜€

Please look at the following thread if you are in Bangalore ๐Ÿ˜
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, we hope you will actively post on the forums of the website.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am writing a document for the use of the company alone. I have to include the copyright statement. Can anyone give me the proper format of writing a...
Here's latest from BITS APOGEE 2009 APOGEE 09 BITS Pilani Date : 23rd to 27th March The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), pilani is an institute globally respected...
I remember there were times when if a person was employed with a private firm, he was It later changed as the privately managed organisations started offering more money and...
Hi everyone, Could anyone tell me what is the SEO and and other things related to it iam sorry but iam little new to such things..If I have a website...
Hi there everyone, I'm really glad I found this forum! And since there's a special place for introductions I figured I'd make use of it ๐Ÿ˜Ž I'm trying to think...